Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Giving Thanks

With Thanksgiving just around the corner, I've decided to highlight some of things that I'm thankful for.

In February of 2004, I adopted a 14 month old German Shepherd.  As a child, my family always had pets around the house, but this was my first dog that I would be taking care of by myself.  Over the past six years, she has brought true happiness to my life.  She gives me unconditional love, always brings a smile to my face and her mere presence in a room brings me comfort.  Even as the grey begins to fill out around her snout, she is still a puppy at heart and I continue to love her more and more each day (if that is even possible because I love her so much already). I am truly thankful for her being a part of my life.

~Jeanne
“A dog naps so much because it loves so hard.”

No comments:

Post a Comment