Thursday, June 30, 2011

We're Back!

Wow! I can’t believe it’s been nearly six months since Ann and I have updated this blog, but now I’m ready to pick up where we left off. So here we go!

All eyes have been on Kate Middleton’s fashion as of late and I must admit that I’m a huge fan of her (or her stylist’s) choices. Take for example her first two ensembles on her North American trip. Not only are they tasteful but they are also very youthful. Definitely items a young professional like me would love to add to their wardrobe. Now if only the price was a little more practical!

See What Svelte Duchess Kate Wore to Kick Off Canada Tour
Credit: Steve Parsons - WPA Pool/Getty


FIRST PIC: Duchess Kate, Prince William Arrive in Canada!
Credit: Gillis/Macpherson-SplashNewsOnline

By the way, I'm digging the Mulberry handbag; it would be the perfect accessory for a very important business meeting…so chic! Maybe Ann should consider it for her next court hearing. :)  For all the deets on Kate's style, check out this website http://katemiddletonstyle.org/.

~Jeanne

Mulberry Polly Push Lock Tote (Mulberry, $1,400)
 

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJuly 02, 2011

    I could not agree more. I love her classic style.

    ReplyDelete