Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fall Colors

Out here on the west coast we enjoy cooler temperatures for a day or two and then it’s back to warmer weather.  It’s a constant battle with my wardrobe.  While my mind is telling me to break out everything fall, when I step outside I'm quickly reminded that I better stick to short sleeves and flip flops for just a bit longer. If the weather won’t cooperate by giving me cooler temps, one way I can enjoy fall is through my nail polish selection. 
I have about two more months before I start wearing the dark hues of winter, so I’ve been looking for a color that is the perfect transition into fall.  I found what I was looking for with The Sephora by OPI Nail Polish in Already Famous.  It’s a sheer silver and champagne base with a perfect blend of glitter.  At first it’s goes on fairly light, so I recommend putting on at least two coats.  Shown below as part of the Rocker Chic Mini Collection, Already Famous (third from the left) can also be purchased by itself for $9.

~Jeanne

Rocker Chic Mini Collection (Sephora, $18)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment