Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Autumn Treats

As the temperature outside starts to cool, my taste buds have been craving just about anything with a little fall flavor.  While I’m not one to really enjoy cooking, I do like to try new recipes every now and then and there is something about this time of year that makes me want to spend more time in the kitchen than I normally do.  This weekend I made pumpkin gingerbread muffins from scratch (click here for recipe).  The recipe was fairly easy and surprisingly I had most of the ingredients already in my pantry.  I topped some of the muffins with cream cheese frosting and left the others plain…either way they were delicious. Not only did they taste great, but the aroma circulating through my house was delightful.
~Jeanne    

No comments:

Post a Comment