Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Warm Up With Wild Prints

Lately I've been a little obsessed with scarves. It may have to do with the below average temperatures we are experiencing and the fact that I absolutely hate being cold. If you don't have a variety of jackets for the season (like me-I tend to stick with the traditional black coat), a scarf is a perfect way to change up one's winter wardrobe. I've noticed that solid colors take up the majority of my scarf collection. Recently I've started browsing the web for some nontraditional designs. I'm loving the animal print styles that some of the celebs are sporting.



Banana Republic and Ann Taylor have some excellent options to get this similar look-




Knit Animal Print Scarf (Banana Republic, $59.50)
   

Snow Leopard Metallic Luxe Scarf (Ann Taylor, $58)
  
~Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment