Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Lashes Defined

Let me introduce you to my new makeup obsession – Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Flawless Definition Mascara.  I’m very particular when it comes to mascara and I’ve been trying out a few different brands lately to find one that I truly love.  I just happened to be browsing in Sephora over the weekend and purchased this mascara on a whim.  While I’ve been using the BareEscentuals foundation for years, I recently started trying out some of their other products and I couldn’t be happier.  This mascara has the ability to precisely define each individual lash while giving all the eyelashes a natural lift.  I can happily say that my quest for the perfect mascara has officially ended.
~Jeanne

bareMinerals Flawless Definition Mascara (Bare Escentuals, $18)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment